fall beginnings


dress: zara (recent) // clutch: aldo (recent) // watch: c/o: bulova // shoes: aldo // sunglasses: ray-ban

Oh hi everyone! 
It's been a little while hasn't it? My apologies! I've been at home in Ontario enjoying my family, friends and this incredible sunshine. It's going to be hard to go back to Calgary next week where it's basically Fall/Winter (seriously, it SNOWED a few days ago). My boyfriend and I have had a little chat about where we might live next since and I think a move to the east coast is in our future. It's so hard to be away from everything we know (the weather haha) and love, in the meantime though, the west is where we will be. 

Any who, as hot as it is here at home I desperately wanted to showcase some Fall colours and this Zara dress fit the bill. When I saw it I immediately fell for it, there's something vintage about it like a 70's feel. I can't wait to wear it with tights, booties and a leather jacket! Also, how cute is this clutch? I bought it for a wedding I went to and it was one of the only beige clutches I could find! The bow is an added touch ;) 

Ps. The winner of the Bulova contest is: Kallie Papkie!
Thank you to all who entered! Kallie please email me at bornlippyblog@hotmail.com 



2 comments

  1. I seriously can't believe the weather they're having in Calgary right now. Snow is NOT acceptable at this time of year haha

    Loving this dress so much. It's a perfect transition piece and will obviously look amazing with a leather jacket.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall