a winter vest




vest: mango (recent) // shirt: c/o: joe fresh // pants: club monaco (old similar above) // shoes: guess // watch: marc by marc jacobs // bag: rebecca minkoff c/o shopbop 

Yes, yes I know I have an obsession with vests but while I was in Spain I couldn't resist this amazing one I saw in Mango. It's beautiful and is made of a thicker material which is perfect for the cooler temperatures were experiencing in Calgary.

I've been feeling pretty bored with my closet lately, I'm not sure what it is but I think I need to do a serious purge and get rid of everything I haven't worn in a while and just organize it. I'm so lazy though, I just want someone to come do it for me... blah! How do you get out of that clothing rut? I would love to know, I just feel like I hate everything lately which is making it really hard to do outfit posts. It does help that I have a shiny new bag! I'm obsessed with this Rebecca Minkoff! I've actually never had a green bag before and I'm in love! 

Be sure to send me some tips on how to get out of the clothing rut if you have any! I've been feeling so uninspired and I need to feel inspired for my favourite season ;) 


1 comment

  1. I hate feeling uninspired by my closet, but I find that doing some purging usually helps me....but I
    need to be in the right mood to even consider tackling that sort of thing.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall