fall is here to stay


sweater: zara (recent) // top: joe fresh // pants: zara // flats: massimo dutti (recent) // necklace: c/o: happiness boutique // 


So this post was totally meant for yesterday but if you follow me on Twitter you'd know that I fell asleep mid post with the laptop basically falling out of my hands. Please tell me I'm not the only person that has done that? Anyways, here it is! 

Since we've been back in Calgary the weather has been very good to us, it's actually FALL! One of the biggest things I miss about home (Ontario) is Fall and Alberta just kinda skips it all together which is so sad. I really hope I don't jinx the amazing weather we've been having but if it stays this way for all of October I will be forever grateful! 

Anyways, 
While I was in Europe I obviously did a little shopping and couldn't resist going into Zara as 1.) it is one of my favourite stores 2. I was in the homeland of Zara (Spain) 3.) It's WAY better in Europe. While I was there, I picked up this amazing coat/cardi that literally feels like a blanket, seriously though I've been wearing it non stop since I've been back. I also picked up these killer  shoes at Massimo Dutti which is a sister store of Zara that we sadly don't have here in Alberta (hopefully we will soon!) It makes me kinda sad that these shoes won't have much wear in the coming weeks but I'm going to try and wear them as much as I can...basically until there is snow on the ground. That my friends is dedication! 

Happy THURSDAY!




3 comments

  1. That sweater is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOOOOOES! You already know how I feel about those lol. I also received a necklace from Happiness Boutique and am very pleased with it! Love your selection :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh man, I've definitely done that before! Sometimes, you just need some sleep :)

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this whole look from head to toe. Killing it!!


    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall