Hola Sevilla!


top & skirt: aritzia // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: marc by marc jacobs // sandals: aldo (old) 

Hola from Sevilla, España! 
Just kidding, I'm not there anymore but these were taken in the beautiful city of Sevilla, Spain! Just going through this photos makes me sad that I'm not there right now. Sevilla was one of our favourite places in Spain and we so wished we spent more than a day exploring it! I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it was! We explored the old part of the city which was so perfect and great to walk around. 

One of my most memorable moments was visiting the Plaza de España which is one of Spain's biggest tourist attractions. The tiles, the architecture and just the absolute attention to detail was like nothing I had ever seen before. This particular day was very interesting as well since at one point in my day I ran into a friend from home who I had worked with in the past! Small world! We both had known that we were in Spain but had no clue about each other's itinerary and we randomly saw each other near the Plaza de España which was so funny. 
Seriously though, if you have the chance to go to Spain make sure you take a trip out to Sevilla! It's not too far from Madrid and makes the perfect day trip.  Looking back if I could do it all over again I would definately stay a night or two! Ps. we went in early October which was perfect weather wise. Sevilla is one of the hottest places in Europe with summer temptures in the high 40's... OUCH!

Here are some more photos from our trip to Sevilla (apologies for the quality, these were taken on my iPhone!) 




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall