A big sale is upon us....



Ahhh this image haunts me because it's so true... the dreaded shopping regret. It's happened far too often for me but luckily with the biggest shopping season upon us, Shopbop is having a major sale right now until the 30th. The more you buy, the more you save! So those items you've been coveting for a while can finally be yours! Act fast though, items tend to sell like hotcakes! (I wonder why we say that expression, I've ever really understood it but hotcakes are delicious so haha). 

I want to get myself a pair of Frye's as they last forever and a new coat would be wonderful as well! Let's not forget a knitted scarf to add to my collection! 

Ps. some restrictions apply!


Happy Shopping! 

Images from: Refinery 29 & Shopbop 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall