An Office Look + Black Friday Sales!


jacket: c/o express (50% off everything!) // top: aritzia // pants: banana republic (40% off!) // shoes: aldo 

Oh hello Friday, nice to see you! 
I'm gearing up for an exciting weekend, decorating our apartment for Christmas, seeing friends and going to one of my favourite restaurants and seeing The Weeknd in concert, I can't wait! 

Any who, I thought I should share a office appropriate outfit for this post as I've been doing pretty casual ones as of late. I love dressing all "office-y" This jacket has been a staple for me ever since I got it. I love the colour and the fit is perfect. These pants from Banana hug me in all the right places too. This would make for a good transitional outfit from office to dinner too which is perfect. 

So if you're into big deals and sales you must know that it's BLACK FRIDAY! It's the perfect time to get ahead on all your holiday shopping but if you're like me you much rather do it online than go to the mall, malls scare me at this time of the year. I'm also super claustrophobic so when it's packed I panic haha. 
I thought I should share some of my favourite sales for you below!

ANTHROPOLOGIE:
SHOPBOP:
J.CREW:

Happy Shopping!! 

ps. Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my American friends! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall