My Favourite Revlon Lipsticks


I don't do beauty posts often as I don't consider myself an expert by any means. 
I do however, LOVE lipstick! I honestly feel like it can totally change your look and enhance your confidence just with a little colour!

I'm a big fan of higher end lipsticks but sometimes a girl doesn't have the cash-flow to do that. With that being said, I love my drugstore lipsticks. I'm the worst, I go in to get milk or something like that and always leave with some lipstick (usually red) and a nail polish or two. Over years of testing, I know which brands work on me best and I always end up going back to Revlon. The colours are rich, long lasting and inexpensive. Here are some of my faves! (Left to Right) 

1.) REVLON ULTRA HD LIP LAQUER in CARNELIAN - I just got this one a few days ago and I'm loving it so much, it has perfect coverage and it's great for the winter season. It's really easy to apply as well! I went to the movies with it on, ate tons of popcorn and it still looked great after! 

2.) REVLON ULTRA HD LIP LAQUER in FIRE OPAL - I'm not lying when I say I'm a big fan of this laquer, the colours are just so great. This particular red is one of my favourites and I've already bought two tubes of it. It's the PERFECT red if you're looking for something more shiny and not matte. 

3.) REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTER in PINK TRUFFLE - When I'm looking to wear something more subtle and on the natural side I go for this. I've had it for a while and what I love about it is that it's super moisturizing and doesn't necessarily feel like lipstick. It's more of a lip balm with a touch of colour. Perfect for everyday! 

What are you favourite drugstore lipsticks? I'd love to know!

please note: I was not paid by Revlon in this post, all opinions were entirely mine! I just love their lipsticks! 


1 comment

  1. I actually really love Revlon lipstick too! I can't remember the name of the particular colours that I wear, but I just find they're incredible quality for the price and are very long-lasting.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall