Self Portrait Azalea Dress


jacket: zara // dress: self portrait // heels: zara (old) 

Let me introduce you to my FAVOURITE DRESS EVER. 
I've had an obsession with this dress and brand for well over a year now and a few months ago I saved and finally got this gorgeous dress. I intended to wear it to one of my best friends weddings over the summer but decided on something else as it's a tad heavy for a August wedding. 

I know this dress is all over the blog world and it's nothing new to a lot of you but let me tell you, it's worth all the hype. It's beautifully made and even better in person. It's a little heavy but it's actually really comfortable too. It's perfect for all those holiday parties coming up! Sadly, I won't be going home for Christmas this year so my boyfriend and I will have our own little Christmas with our puppy! 

ps. I REALLY need a tan, that is all! 

Here are a few other Self Portrait dresses I love.....


2 comments

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall