Gift Guide: For The Girl Who Has Everything

So time is ticking for holiday shopping! The malls are crazy right now (I can't handle crowds) so I like to do the majority of my shopping online. 
I find the hardest people to shop for are those that seem to have everything, you know those fashionistas, shopaholics (ahem... bloggers!) Luckily for you I've rounded up some items that I feel any girl would love! The key is to get items that you wouldn't necessarily buy yourself but would love to have.

I basically LIVE in my robe at home, it's like a walking blanket am I right? Robes are the perfect gift to give someone and everyone needs one! 

A thin scarf is perfect for that added accessory to an outfit, they also work as a coverup at the beach if you're lucky enough to go away! 

A watch is a classic gift to give someone. I've been all about gold watches but something is bringing me back to silver ones. I can just picture wearing some winter whites with silver accessories. Perfect!

A vase is perfect as a gift too (don't forget the flowers) especially one that is a conversation piece like the one above by Jonathan Adler. Basically anything by that brand is sure to get you noticed! 

A set of coasters is a great gift to give a hostess, these are almost too pretty to use!

A fun trinket box is a perfect stocking stuffer and would look great on any desk, vanity or bedside table. 

Cashmere gloves, I mean no explanation needed. Everyone needs a pair of cashmere gloves. Soft and luxurious! 

I've recently become obsessed with fashion coffee table books. Not only are they visually appealing but they give someone a piece of an iconic brand that's affordable. 

A girly bag is perfect for the girl who has it all, I usually go for neutral colours so it's great to get a bag in an unexpected colour! 

Finally, a statement clutch is the best gift in my opinion for that special someone who has it all. Basically anything by Kate Spade is a head turner. I mean, look at this clutch! it's absolutely adorable. 

Happy Shopping! 


All items available at Shopbop! Free standard shipping (3 days guaranteed) & free returns! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall