Investing in a FUN bag


As the weather gets warmer, accessories start to get brighter and more daring. 
I honestly love this time of the year, Spring is slowly approaching and we all have the hopes that warmer days are near. The Wild West is experiencing a warm front but I'm trying to not keep my hopes up as I know we might get a surprise dump of snow any day now. 

The fashion world always tells us to invest in the classics but, sometimes investing in something more fun is also a win-win situation. I think fashion is all about having fun and not taking things too seriously. All 5 of these bags are guaranteed to get you noticed. You'll be surprised how much you can match a fun bag to your outfits! 

Marc Jacobs always kills it in the bag department. This gorgeous bag comes in a variety of colours and the bright strap is such a great addition. 

As you all know, Rebecca Minkoff is my bag designer of choice. The moment I saw this one I literally shrieked with excitement. It's definitely on my wish list! 

JumpfromPaper is such a fun brand, their bags look animated! I'm still amazed by them, they're budget friendly too! 

Alice + Olivia make the cutest bags, this one can easily be worn year round which is a great reason to invest in it! 

Last but not least, this heart bag is literally my favourite! I personally don't think it will ever go out of style.

Here are some reasons why you should invest in a fun bag or any bag for that matter...
  • Investing in a bag can save you a great deal of money in the long run. Buying a high quality bag can make you realize buying trendier bags are just not worth it. If you spent a $100 or so a month on a trend bag that can add up to $1200 a year! Crazy right? 
  • It could help elevate even the most basic of outfits. You could be wearing jeans and a t-shirt but with a statement bag, you immediately look elevated and put together!
  • If you do decide to sell it, you could get a lot for it! I've sold some bags in the past and you could easily fetch what you bought it for or more. Some fashionistas love to collect certain brands and are willing to spend the money to get it! 


Have you invested in a statement bag? 





No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall