Product Love: Charlotte Tilbury


A little while ago I was introduced to the amazing makeup line by the talented makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. 
Before I got to test out some of her products, I had heard her name several times since she has worked with some of the most beautiful faces in the world, ahem... my girl RiRi, Kate Moss and Penelope Cruz to name a few. 
As a basic makeup kind of girl, receiving some of her product intimidated me quite a bit. I'm no expert when it comes to makeup but I do love it and what it can do to a girl's confidence. I've upped my makeup game in the past year and I'm so glad that some of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup have become some of my staples! 

I was SUPER overwhelmed and extremely happy when I got some of the product but where to start? I was completely lost, but upon some Tilbury research I noticed that she has YouTube tutorials, which let me tell you are AMAZING. Her passion and talent are so evident (I love her voice too, is that weird? haha) and makes a basic makeup girl like me inspired. I love the "How to Get The Hot Date Night Look" tutorial. 

Here are some of my faves....

As a lipstick lover (Born Lippy after all) I fell in love with her K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks! In particular, I love "Nude Kate" which is the perfect nude. I'm usually a red lip kind of girl but this one pretty much changed the game for me. I've had many compliments on the colour as well! I feel so cool saying "Oh, it's Charlotte Tilbury" haha. 

Another favourite is the Luxury Palette Colour Coded Eyeshadow Palette in both "The Dolce Vita" and "The Rock Chick". I've been using the Dolce Vita one on the regular,  but the Rock Chick one is definitely great for the smokey eye (which I still have to master haha). I love how each colour goes from desk to dusk and then finally to disco! The colours go on great and have a sparkly finish which I like. 

Finally, I love the 'Full Fat Lashes' 5 Star Mascara. I'm one of those girls that doesn't really stick to a mascara, I like to try different ones. I've used this one for over a month and I really like it. It gives the  look of thick, full lashes without feeling clumpy and heavy. I also like how it separates the lashes and gives them a lengthening effect. 

There you have it! Some of my faves. Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury? I'd love to know your faves! I'm dying to try her "Magic Cream" line, I've heard amazing things! 

Oh and question, do you like seeing beauty posts? Do you want to see more of them? I'd love to know! 



1 comment

  1. What's this? A BEAUTY post!? Love it, and of course love CT. Can't wait to see more ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall