love at first shirt


shirt: h&m (recent) // top: topshop // jeans: c/o j.crew // shoes: aldo (last year) //

So my boyfriend David always pokes fun at the fact that I can't resist a long shirt or kimono. 
It's true, I really can't. I don't know what it is but I think they just work on me and they're perfect to just throw on. They make an outfit go from basic to chic just like that! I first saw this one online from H&M and became obsessed. Sure it would look good buttoned up as well but I love it unbuttoned as well for a more casual look. I'm actually going to bring it to my upcoming Barbados trip to throw on at the beach or with slouchy pants and heels at night.

In other news, in about a week I'm going for a hair appointment and I'm thinking of going a little lighter. What do you guys think? I want to it to be low maintenance but look chic and beachy. Do you have any suggestions? I've been pining ideas like crazy! 

Happy Monday! 


2 comments

  1. Yess to lighter hair!! Full-on balayage/ombre is hot right now but can be quite an upkeep so maybe ask for subtle babylights instead?

    I personally love that sunkissed look and I think you would look great with them! Your hair is for sure lighter than mine so you might be able to achieve a lighter lift than my stubborn Asian hair.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I've done the ombre look before in the past, maybe a balayage is for me this time ;) Hoping for a fun beachy look! Can't wait :)

      Delete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall