What's Your Charm?


top: h&m // jeans: c/o j.crew // heels: guess // sunglasses: karen walker // bag: c/o coach 


Oh hi there, I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been away in paradise! I've been enjoying every moment with my family and taking a bit of a break in terms of the blog. I also turned 28 yesterday! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I literally cannot believe it, I keep saying this but I still feel 19, #19forever right? 

Anyways, I wanted to showcase a new bag of mine! With Spring in full bloom back home, it's always nice to switch up your accessories. When Coach sent me their modern take on the Dinky bag I was instantly in love. I mean, it's super cute, sleek and fits about everything you need without weighing you down! Spring 2016's Dinky bag puts a modern spin one of the most iconic Coach bags ever made- a compact convertible purse with the option of shoulder, cross body or handheld wear.  Since this is Coach's 75th anniversary they are celebrating by adding a surprise charm to each Dinky bag! I mean, how cute are these charms? 

I also brought this bag with me on my trip and I think it's perfect for all my summer outfits! 

Check out how other bloggers/fashionistas are styling their bags with the hashtag #WhatsYourCharm and #CoachIcon

Happy Wednesday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall