da bomb romper


romper: american eagle (recent) // shoes: aldo (similar) // sunglasses: karen walker // 

Hi there! 
I'm back from my Barbados vacation and I feel so incredibly refreshed and inspired! 
Sometimes it's necessary to take some time off from life and completely relax. It was so great to be with my family for over two weeks. It's incredibly difficult to be away from them for months at a time so it was a welcome change to be with them everyday. 

I always go with the intention of taking lots of blog photos while I'm there but I'm usually persuaded to stay at the beach instead. It gets dark pretty early in Barbados (around 6 pm) and with killer sunsets on the daily, it's pretty hard to leave early to shower and change for a post.  As you probably saw on my Instagram, I was usually in a bikini and not much else. 
I couldn't help but showcase this outfit however. I saw this in the window at American Eagle right before my trip and I gave it a try. To my surprise, it fit and covered my butt! I don't know about you but I have so much trouble finding rompers that fit my body. This one was absolutely perfect! 

I wore this particular outfit minus the heels for the entire day on an island tour (a must do in Barbados) and it was such an easy piece to wear over your bikini. Just a change of shoes and you're good to go for dinner to watch the sunset. 

I have a few more outfits to show from my trip and I cannot wait to share! I also plan on doing an overall recap of my trip and must see's and do's if you're planning a trip to Barbados or BIM as the locals call it ;) 

2 comments

  1. What a babe, that romper was made for you! Also totally envious of your new beach babe hair, it's amazing ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that romper, the light, and the perspective - great post!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall