Embroidered Mini Dress

dress: free people c/o shopbop // sandals: sam edelman c/o shopbop // sunglasses: karen walker // watch: michael kors 

As promised, I'm sharing another look from my recent trip to Barbados!
I got this dress solely for my trip and I'm beyond happy I did. I received countless compliments on it when I wore it twice while away. You may remember that I actually have this dress in red as well from last year which I also love. There's something about this colour though, the moment I saw it I was like YUP. I'm a huge fan of the Free People brand and although it may be a little on the expensive side, it's worth it! The embroidery on all their clothing is so intricate, delicate and well made. 

I wore this on one of our final days on the beautiful island. David wanted to go see the sunset at the beach close to his family home. It's pretty lame to say but every sunset was different then the last, all beautiful. We shot these during "golden hour' so they're a little more "glowy" than usual. How beautiful are the flowers though? I think it was the perfect dress to wear amongst all of them ;) 

Ps. I know what you're thinking, "Mel has her hair in a french braid?! This is so different!" and yes, you are right! I so wish I could do it on my own but since my mom was with us on the trip I got her to do it for me most days. Moms are the best!

Happy Thursday! (Um, this week has flown by!) 


1 comment

  1. beautiful dress!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall