on sunday morning


overalls: c/o gap // tee: c/o joe fresh // shoes: aldo (older) // sunglasses: karen walker // 

I know what you're thinking... "Geez, Mel is addicted to overalls!" 
If you're thinking this, you're absolutely right, I love them! They may be a bit man repelling as David would say but they're so comfy and chic. I wore these a week or so ago when the weather was actually nice. We had horrible weather this past weekend here in the Wild West- it actually snowed in some places. Looking at these pictures give me hope that better weather is near! 

Enough with the sad talk though, this is my third pair of overalls and I have no regrets! Since overalls are more of a "fun" piece in my wardrobe, I make sure they're not too expensive but fit at the same time. These Gap ones fit the bill, they are under $100, beyond comfortable and hit me in all the right places. If you're looking for a good pair, I highly suggest you check the Gap out, they're always having sales too! 

It's a holiday here in Canada so enjoy your day everyone! Sadly I am working today but only for a few hours. Enjoy! 

Gap overalls I love...


2 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Your hair looks great! Those glasses are freakin fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you, they suit you so well! I however, do not own one pair of overalls :P xx

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall