LIYA


top: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // sandals: steve madden // sunglasses: karen walker // watch: michael kors // 

So I'm back from Portland and suffering from the vacation blues. 
I know it was only 4 days but it was nice to get away from life for a little bit and explore a new city. I was asked a few times over why I was going to Portland or why I chose that particular city in general and the answer was no particular reason at all! I was told in the past that it was a really fun city to explore and since it's so close to Calgary, I thought why not? It was beyond fun and I'm excited to share some photos of all our adventures on the blog soon! 

I wore this particular outfit on our last day which happened to be the 4th of July. I wanted to be a little festive and this Club Monaco top fit the bill! It was also my first time rocking my new Liya jeans. I debated forever if I should invest in the pair and decided to do it! I'm glad I went through with it as I haven't stopped wearing them since. Cost per wear my friends!  

Oh and ps. These photos were taken at our hotel in Portland! Hotel Modera! I highly recommend it, it was such a beautiful and central location. 


2 comments

  1. Such a comfy look, love it! <3

    Visit me back!
    mandyshareslife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great outfit to explore Portland in! :)

      Delete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall