all about the details


top: club monaco // jeans: mother denim // heels: zara (old, similar below) // sunglasses: karen walker // bracelet: club monaco 

Oh hello Monday, we meet again.
Seriously, how did this weekend fly by? I feel like just a few hours ago I was finishing up work on Friday and now it's Monday! It was a busy one for me this weekend, I drove out of the city to see some hot air balloons on Friday night, went on a quick road trip to Edmonton and got tacos at my favourite spot on Saturday and Sunday was spent exploring new areas and running errands. 

We were blessed with some unusually warm weather this weekend and I took full advantage of it by wearing an off the shoulder top. I love this one as it's fall appropriate with a thicker material and has great detailing on the arm. I've been wearing it non stop with jeans, leggings and trousers tucked in. 

Oh and ps. If you're in Calgary, make sure to look out for The Kit Compact on the 28th... you might see a familiar face ;)

Happy Monday!


1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall