delaynee



vest: club monaco (recent) // shirt: joe fresh // leggings: aritzia // boots: aldo (recent) // sunglasses: karen walker 

So the Wild West has experienced some kind of heat wave and I'm totally OK with it! 
Seriously, it's so warm out... I almost don't need a jacket! Yes, you heard that right! Over the weekend, I wore this outfit and was completely fine walking around with just this. That is crazy news for Calgary in November! 

So let's talk about how great this cardigan is.  I got it recently from Club Monaco and it's such a great layering piece. It's so easy to throw on with so many outfits, you'll be seeing a lot of it on the blog so hopefully you won't get too sick of it ;)

In other news, I'm beyond excited to be heading home to Toronto this week! I've been feeling all sorts of stressed lately so it's come at a good time. It's been over a year since I've been home so it's definitely time to pay a visit. I cannot wait to spend it with my family and friends. Make sure to follow along on Snap of course ;) 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall