four eyed girl


top: zara (recent) // jeans: c/o j.crew // shoes: aldo // glasses: prada // watch: michael kors 

I've been on the lookout for a new pair of glasses for a while now. 
A few months ago, I lost my beloved D&G ones (depressing, I know) and since I kinda need them to drive around I decided I needed to get a pair. I fell in love with these Prada ones the moment I saw them! They are so stylish! 
I often get asked why I don't just wear contacts but in all honesty, I actually love the idea of wearing glasses. It's a fashion statement to me! plus I have a weird thing about putting things in my eye... that shit is NOT natural! hahaha. 

Also, how great is this top from Zara? I've definitely been in a green mood lately... I can't stop, won't stop!

If you follow me on Snap/Insta you'd see I'm at home in Ontario. So sad my short little trip has almost come to an end :( Follow on Snap if you haven't already... @melanie.morais 

Happy Monday! 


2 comments

  1. This whole outfit is too freaking cute! I love that hunter green color on you and it totally accents your adorable glasses!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the top! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall