Sunday Comfort


sweater: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // heels: guess 

So these photos almost didn't happen as I was nursing quite the hangover yesterday. If you follow me on Snap you'd know that I was definitely struggling but I decided I needed to venture out into the real world and get out of bed. I'm glad I did since I caught the last bits of sunshine. It gets dark here in the Wild West at about 4 pm which is SO sad! 

This outfit is the definition of comfy to me. My trusted Liya jeans are so comfortable and my new sweater from Club Monaco is so soft. I fell in love with this sweater the moment I saw it. The pattern is just so damn cool! but I know what you're thinking, "Hey that's a cool sweater but it looks itchy" and at first I totally thought it was going to be too and I am happy to report that it is not at all. Score!

Oh and Happy Cyber Monday! I already did some shopping for Black Friday, so sadly I have to pass on the good deals BUT... if you are thinking of getting this sweater, Club Monaco is having a "spend to get" event going on and you save up to 35% on your order with code "THANKSAGAIN" 

Happy Shopping! 


3 comments

  1. pretty look! So cozy!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a perfect outfit! You look totally gorgeous and I love that sweater!!


    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I said so already on your IG, but I am in LOVE with the print on this sweater. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall