2017


top: aritzia // skirt: aritzia // heels: aldo // coat: club monaco // necklace: purr 

Oh hi there 2017! 
It's been a while hasn't it? I totally apologize for my lack of posting, I took a little break over the holidays and I'm excited to get back into it! I spent the holidays here in Calgary, mostly working but also spent some time with some close friends in my life (you know who you are)... love you all! 

So it's been 12 days since the start of 2017 and I told myself that this year would be much different then 2016. 2016 to be honest, wasn't the best year for me. I've set certain goals for myself and I totally plan to see them through. The first thing I want to do is actually start using a journal. I'm a pretty stubborn person and keep a lot of my feelings inside and I thought maybe writing them down would help with my anxiety I experience on a daily basis. I used to keep one in university and then suddenly stopped so I plan to start that again! 

If you follow me on Snap, you may have seen this outfit before. I wore this for New Years and didn't have the chance to photograph it. I fell in love with this gold skirt from Aritzia the moment I saw it and I knew it would be perfect to wear to ring in the New Year. I know it's pretty shiny but I think it would also be fun to wear with a basic tee and sneakers to dress it down. You'll be seeing it a few times on the blog ;) 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall