matrix vibes


tunic & top: h&m // jeans: c/o joe fresh // boots: aldo // sunglasses: karen walker // bag: rebecca minkoff c/o shopbop 

Ahhh, it's been a while hasn't it? 
I'm so sorry for my lack of posting lately! A lot has been going on in my lil vida (some good and some not so good) and I've been so busy! I'm trying my absolute best to post more often, I appreciate your patience my friends! 

It's been pretty chilly here in YYC and I nearly died of cold taking these photos. My poor hair was also sadly no match for the crazy wind. I've also really been into wearing all black lately, it's weird I love colour but there's something so great about all black! This tunic from H&M is so cool to me and kinda reminds me of the Matrix for some reason... I'm weird I know. Neo vibes for sure ;) 

In other news, how crazy is it about last night's Oscars? I still can't believe that error happened! I was rooting for La La Land and I'm sad they didn't win but seriously how does that happen? Congrats to Moonlight though... I need to see it. Have anyone of you seen it? Thoughts? 

Happy Monday! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall