embroidered mules


jacket: zara // shirt: club monaco // jeans: zara // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // bag: rebecca minkoff // mules: c/o aldo shoes 

If you've followed me for a while or just know me in general, you know I can't resist all things embroidered. Maybe it's the Mexican side of me but I just love it all. When I saw these mules a few weeks ago on Instagram I literally became the heart eyed emoji in real life. I was completely obsessed with them! I mean, how perfect are they? My lovely friends at Aldo saw how much I loved these and were kind enough to send them my way. It was finally warm enough to bust these out yesterday and they just add that extra oomph to an outfit. I never want to take them off! 

Happy Wednesday! 

ps. I had some duck and geese friends trying to crash my photoshoot ;) 


1 comment

  1. These mules are GORGEOUS!! I love the embroidery, and the heel height.
    I need to make a trip to Aldo :)
    Lyndi

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall