B A N A N A S


top // jeans // heels: zara // watch: michael kors 

Hi friends! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend! I spent mine going on a bit of an Albertan adventure. Hoodoos and mountains! I often get asked why I live in Alberta and one of the answers that remains constant is the true beauty of this place. The mountains are just so beautiful and I feel so lucky to live somewhere where people travel from all over the world to see. 

In other news, how BANANAS is this shirt? I am just so in love with it. I saw it the other week at Zara and just knew I had to have it. It also comes in a dress version that I can't stop thinking about. I think it needs to happen! Also, I hope you're not over my ripped jeans because I'm certainly not. 

Have a great Tuesday! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall