a night out



crop top & pants: club monaco // shoes: guess (old) // sunglasses: karen walker // bag: rebecca minkoff // watch: michael kors 

Happy Wednesday! I'm sorry for being a bit MIA on the blog lately. I've been so busy with work and I just got back from Vegas! It was a lot of fun but way too short, I'm already feeling the post vacay blues and thinking of my next getaway!

I wore this outfit not too long ago for PARKSHOW here in Calgary which is a fashion show with local designers from across Alberta. We don't get a lot of fashion type events here in Calgary so it was so great to dress up and see what we have to offer. I wanted to wear something different and memorable. I immediately fell in love with this crop top when I saw it. It's so fun and so different for Club Monaco. It's definitely a piece I will wear a lot this summer. It's long enough to wear with high waisted trousers and doesn't show too much skin which is great for daytime. I wasn't a fan of these pants when I first saw them on the rack as I thought the style wouldn't look good on my hips but boy was I wrong! I absolutely love them, let's see if I can take care of white pants though.... I'm such a klutz. 

Happy almost weekend! ;) 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall