wrap top


top: club monaco (on sale!) // jeans: h&m // shoes: club monaco (on sale!) // watch: michael kors 

It's safe to say that puffy sleeves and wrap tops are all the range this summer. 
At first I was pretty apprehensive of the trend. I mean, it's pretty "trendy" and definitely doesn't work on everyone or at least you have to find the one that works for you. 
I was staring at this top for quite some time and thought the sleeves were a little much (which they totally might be) but I kinda fell in love. I think the key to making it work is to keep everything else understated in the outfit and let the top shine. I thought pairing it with my favourite pair of relaxed jeans and cute sandals and a matching red lip were perfect. You can also pair this top with black culottes and heels for a more dressed up look. 

What do you think of the puffy sleeve trend? I was told by a guy friend that I looked like Seinfeld with the puffy sleeves. I've never actually seen an episode but I'm not going to lie, I think he rocks it! 

Shop my outfit here: 



1 comment

  1. We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design. Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.

    http://www.pezalli.com/lookbook.php

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall