dressing up a basic sweatshirt


sweatshirt: c/o frank & oak // skirt: aritzia // shoes: calvin klein // sunglasses: karen walker 

One of the great things about fall is all the layering. I love layering my outfits and lets be serious, we are in that awkward time where it's chilly in the morning and super warm during the day then cold again. Needless to say, layers are absolutely necessary. 

I've been super in love with the women's line at Frank & Oak. It's well made, durable and full of classics. I picked up this sweatshirt and I already want it in all the colours. It's comfy, soft and the absolute perfect fit. A great way to dress up a sweatshirt is to pair it with a maxi or midi skirt. You all know my obsession with midi skirts and I just love how this sweatshirt looks with the skirt! It's perfect for those transitional days and great with a pair of boots as well! 

Seriously though, I have all the sweatshirts in my cart right now on Frank & Oak's website.. the price is so good! 

Happy Tuesday... may it be filled with tacos! It is Taco Tuesday after all ;) 


1 comment

  1. I love the way you styled this sweatshirt, Melanie! So simple and chic. It was so lovely to meet you in person the other night -- hope we run into eachother again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall