70'S STYLE FOR FALL


jacket: club monaco // tee: twik by simons // pants: club monaco // shoes: c/o puma // sunglasses: ray-ban

I was told I looked like a 70's boy in this outfit and you know what? I don't even hate it!
It has been one of the comfiest outfits I've worn in a while and I think it's mainly due to my comfy shoes! I seriously have an obsession with Puma sneakers, they're so comfy and give me some much needed height without sacrificing the life of my feet. I've also been loving all the stripes in stores lately and some of the best ones I've found have actually been in the "teen" section of Simons. So inexpensive, I bought 3 there for under $100.. SCORE!

Also, Calgary has been so up and down with weather. It's so hard to dress here and I don't know what it is but I can't quite let go of just wearing a leather jacket outside. I'm not ready for snow and all that jazz. Who's with me?

Happy Monday!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall