The first snowfall with Lolë


Anything look a little different here? 
If you guessed the snow... you may be right! In true Wild West fashion the snow came immediately after Halloween as it always does. Instead of complaining about it, we took a trip to the mountains and fully embraced the beautiful blanket of fresh snow. We got super lucky and found a little off road path in Kananaskis and it made for the perfect backdrop!

If you read my last post, I've partnered with Lolë, a Canadian based yoga and lifestyle brand. I absolutely love their current collection. It's chic, versatile and I know I'll be wearing it many times over the snowy months. 


I'm going to start off by talking about this fabulous bag! I'm usually not one for the typical "gym" bag  but this one caught me by surprise. I love that it's not a super obvious brand looking bag. It's subtle and stylish. The Lily Bag is a tote, can convert into a backpack (um yes?!) can hold your yoga mat and a laptop! Oh and it also has a shoe bag, a makeup bag, and a smart phone pocket. The question is.. what does this bag NOT have?! I seriously love it and will be using it as my carry on to Toronto next week. 


Next up... this sweater. Ahhh, this sweater! I will fully admit that I stalked this sweater online and fell in love with it. I'm obsessed with it and was so glad that it exceeded my expectations in person. It has a super warm fleecy inside and actually kept me quite comfortable sans jacket when I was taking these photos. 


Last but certainly not least are these jeans! I know what you're thinking... Lolë sells jeans? I didn't know until recently either but I'm obsessed! If you've been following this blog for a while now you'll know that I have quite the challenge finding jeans and these fit PERFECTLY. They are in collaboration with Yoga Jeans so they have tons of stretch, are high rise and hug all the good parts! They are so comfy and are meant to take you from your workout to running errands to going out!


The lovely team at Lolë want to gift one of you a $200 gift card to start your own winter wardrobe! All you have to do is follow the rules on my Instagram and it's as easy as that! I'll be picking a winner on Friday! ps. The contest is open to everyone!

Also MASSIVE thank you to the lovely team at Lolë at the CORE in downtown Calgary! If you live in the city, go give them a visit! They're the BEST. 

Shop what I wore here:


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall