Puma Chelsea sneaker boot


sweater: h&m (recent) // jeans: gap // boots: c/o fentyxpuma 

So it's Monday, December 11th and there is NO snow in Calgary and when I took these photos it was 14 degrees outside. 
I'm not sure if I'm living in some dreamland or what but I am certainly not complaining! I was perfectly warm taking these and I know it's only a tease but I thought I should make the most of it. I had a lovely sleep in yesterday (it was long overdue), ran some errands and made dinner and watched Christmas movies. 

My lovely friends at Puma sent me these FentyxPuma boots and at first I was a bit afraid I couldn't pull them off. Since I'm a huge fan of the bad gal herself and was feeling "RiRi" confident, I busted them out today and to my surprise I think I pulled them off!  They're actually so fun and I love them paired with my oversized sweater from H&M! It was a perfect outfit to run errands around my neighbourhood. They are going to be a staple for me during the winter months. 

Ps. I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I'll be spending it in Calgary this year (sadly) but sending my gifts home this week. What are your Christmas plans? I'd love to know!

Shop my boots here: 

1 comment

  1. Thank you for posting pictures of these boots with an outfit! I've been wondering if I should get them or not but I was having trouble picturing them as part of an outfit! This helps me so much and I'm going to buy them now! You make them look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall