THE JEANS I CAN'T TAKE OFF


tshirt: banana republic // jeans: gap // sneakers: c/o puma // sunglasses: toms 

Summers in Calgary are quite wishy washy. One week it could be absolutely gorgeous, the next it could be super cold and vice versa. Needless to say, we Calgarians really appreciate good weather when we are blessed with it. 
One thing you will always find me in, is a really good pair of jeans regardless of the temperatures. I'm not really a "shorts" kinda girl so jeans are definitely my friend. I often get asked what denim brands are my favourite that don't cost $300+ and I always say Gap. They recently introduced a line called "Cone Denim" and let me tell you, it's AMAZING. The quality is (dare I say) better than an very expensive pair and they are sturdy, stylish and timeless. I actually like that they don't have stretch. The line focuses on traditional methods and by that they achieve that signature vintage look. This is my first pair and I already have a few different styles in my shopping cart... opps! I mean, it is 40% off with an extra 10% so.... it's kinda a sign right? 

ps. I wasn't paid to say any of this, I've just always been a Gap girl... I was that girl with basically every colour of that classic Gap hoodie.. (really showing my age here haha)

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall