animal print for life


top: topshop // jeans: levis // mules: club monaco 

PLOT TWIST: I am not wearing a dress! Is the old Melanie back? who knows! haha 

I thought I'd switch it up a bit and not wear a dress in today's post. This was actually the day I got my hair done so it was looking extra fresh and new. I so wish I had a hair stylist style my hair everyday. Wouldn't that be nice? 

The weather in Calgary has been extra nice and I'm loving every second of this heatwave. I'm not ready for fall. I'm usually pretty excited about dressing for fall but I'm not this time. I want to savour summer and just being outside a bit longer. I'm actually really excited for August to begin as I will have some pretty exciting visitors coming! My mom, my brother and my aunt from Mexico will be here and I cannot wait! Prepare yourself for some pretty touristy shots coming your way! ;) 

As always, thank you for visiting!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall