gone bananas


set: forever 21 // sneakers: club monaco // sunglasses: valley // earrings: simons 

Ahhh... the outfit that never made it to Palm Springs. 
I initially bought this outfit online for my Palm Springs trip and sadly it arrived a day too late. It would have been perfect there but its pretty much perfect any where you go! Sometimes you gotta have fun with fashion. Sure, you can stick to the basics, a minimalistic vibe but sometimes it's fun to go with something trendy. I mean, how can you not like this pattern? I wore it a few weeks ago to Fiestaval - a latin festival here in Calgary and I had a ton of compliments. 

We've been pretty blessed lately in terms of weather in Calgary. It's going to be hot for the next couple days and I am A-OK with that! The hotter the better I always say! I keep thinking about how great the weather in Palm Springs was and I'm desperately wishing to go somewhere on vacation soon. 

What do you guys think of matching sets? I personally love it! 

As always, thank you for stopping by! HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall