trying something new with layers


top // skirt // leggings // mules: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker // bracelet: tiffany & co 

There is a slight chill in the air and sadly I think Calgary is already transiting into fall. Don't get me wrong, I love fall fashion but it isn't even September yet! I'M NOT READY! I'm just not at the point where I want to wear layers, boots and all that jazz. I've been trying to be smarter in terms of what I purchase these days and trying my best to see if I can transition my summer items into fall. 

I've seen the idea of wearing footless tights with skirts and and I kind of like it! Not only does it keep my legs warm during those chilly mornings but it gives the outfit a bit of interest! This skirt may be bright but I think in the colder months with some sock booties and a chunky black sweater or turtleneck it would look so fun! 

What do you guys think of wearing footless tights with skirts? Do you like it? I'd love to know your honest opinion! 

Shop my outfit here: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall