sweater weather





sweater: urban outfitters (sadly sold out but found nearly identical version below) // jeans: gap // boots: aldo 

I think I'm going to finally embrace this "Fall" thing that's currently happening in Calgary. 

Naturally, in Calgary fashion..the weather is super up and down but I have finally accepted the fact that Summer is most likely over. I'm going to tackle the daunting task of transitioning my closet from summer to fall. I live in a condo so the space is very small. I'll most likely be giving a lot to consignment to make space haha. 

One of my favourite purchases this past summer was this cropped sweater from Urban Outfitters. I randomly saw it in the sale section and was immediately drawn to the colours. It actually reminds me of an old school sweater or maybe your boyfriends sweater that you decided to crop! The day I wore this, I received a ton of compliments on it so I knew that I made the right choice. Luckily for me, it was actually such a steal of a deal at $35! Because of that though, it's completely sold out! I did find a similar version on the site which I've listed below. 

I've been wanting to make some changes on the blog including adding more lifestyle (ahem, Cooking with Mel?) and maybe showing you guys how I transition my closet? Would you guys like to see that? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Thanks for reading and Happy Monday!

1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall