a pop of colour on a gloomy day


sweater: club monaco (it's 25% off!) // shirt: club monaco // skirt: club monaco 

Hi friends! I feel like it's been a while hasn't it? Life has just gotten in a way a bit but I promise I'll get better! 
I feel like we've been pretty lucky in the weather department. I mean, it's November and we don't have snow yet?.... we are supposed to get snow this week BUT still! it's amazing! I've been trying to take advantage of the mild weather by being outside as much as possible. 

This sweater is so fun and so cozy. The colour felt a bit different from what I'm used to and I kind of love it. At first I thought it would be itchy but it's super soft. It's also currently 25% off along with all the sweaters on Club Monaco's website. Take advantage as today is the last day! 

Have a great Monday!


2 comments

  1. Great combo!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. model looks gorgeous, love the colour of the top, photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall