I got my plaid pants on


jacket: club monaco // shirt: club monaco // pants: aritzia // shoes: design lab // sunglasses: c/o bonlook 

Ahh, the man-repeller pant...we meet again. 
I determined they were manrepellant pants as my boyfriend said they were a "tad crazy" and a gentleman at work said "well, those are interesting". I did receive several compliments from the ladies though. Honestly, I'm completely OBSESSED with them. Sure, I can see how they might not be the most flattering pattern on a girl with a bum like myself but I don't care! LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE...right? I've worn them countless times since purchasing them and they just make me so damn happy. It's the little things right? 
Also, I'm currently typing this out very late at night as I can't sleep and I'm a bit of an insomniac so if this doesn't make that much sense that might be why haha. 

What do you think about plaid pants? Are they your cup of tea? Do you think it's a trend that's here to stay? I'd love to know! 

Have a wonderful FRIDAY! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall