my go-to uniform



blazer: aritzia // turtleneck: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // booties: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker 

I'm all for trends and trying something new in terms of fashion but we all have our go-to's in our closet that just make us feel good about ourselves! 
For me, it's a blazer, a really well fitting pair of jeans and some heeled booties! This blazer was a bit of an investment for me but I just love the length, the print and the overall quality of it. I wasn't hesitant purchasing it because I knew it'll be something I'll wear for years to come and will never go out of style. 
I also well aware that I've worn these jeans about 500000 times since buying them but yeah, I'm obsessed and I mean if you're going to spend $300 plus on jeans.. they better be something you're going to wear all the time. Investments my friends! 

I know it's only Tuesday but I'm really looking forward to the weekend as we will be going to the mountains and enjoying a little R&R time and celebrating something special. Stay tuned...



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall