that oversized look


coat: cinq à sept // dress: cinq à sept // boots: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker 

Happy Tuesday!
I just had the most relaxing two days and it was so needed. We headed to the mountains this past Sunday-Monday and went for a massage and enjoyed the Kananaskis Nordic Spa and ate yummy food. It can be so therapeutic to leave the city for a little bit and disconnect, it gives you a fresh perspective and a newfound energy when you get back to your life. 

As some of you may know I have been working with Saks Calgary over the past couple months showcasing all their amazing collections and it has been so fun. It has made me go past my comfort zone and experiment a bit with fashion. It has also given me the opportunity to try on clothes I wouldn't be able to normally afford myself. For last month's post, I was introduced to Cinq à Sept and the line is absolutely beautiful. This coat immediately caught my eye and I love the oversized fit. It's definitely an investment but I mean its a statement piece and will forever be in style right? ;) It was really hard letting go of it....the struggle is real my friends!

Have you heard of Cinq à Sept? 


1 comment

  1. This coat is absolutely stunning on you Melanie! I was eyeing it up in store earlier this month -- I love how you've styled it. I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend away. The mountains are so rejuvenating!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall