it's cold outside


coat: club monaco // sweater: club monaco // skirt: club monaco // earrings: club monaco 

Oh hello again...

Sorry I've been kind of MIA on the blog lately. It's been a variety of reasons: it's cold AF outside, I'm exhausted from work, it gets dark here at 4 pm (which makes it very difficult to take photos) and I needed some time to myself. 
Thanks to everyone who reached out to me about my last post. It's very therapeutic for me to write out what I'm feeling and it almost helps more that I make it public. It kind of makes me feel more normal and know that I'm not alone. I've actually had a good week and a bit, I've actively tried to focus on the positives in my life and I've been spending time with my friends and loved ones. I've also actively made time to be more active which I've heard can give you the same feelings as falling in love... pretty cool huh? 

 I actually haven't shopped a whole lot as I'm trying to be good in terms of spending since I have a wee trip coming up and It's Christmas and it's the season of gifting after all. I actually bought this coat last year and Club Monaco released it again this year and I'm still obsessed. It's so beautiful and classic isn't it? I've also been wearing this skirt on repeat lately. It's just a perfect length, weight and goes with so much. You'll see it a lot in the coming months! I love how I just said I'm trying not to shop and at this exact moment as I type this, I have about 3 shopping tabs open.... tisk tisk hahaha. 

Have a wonderful Monday....ummmmm how is it December 10th by the way? I'm NOT ready!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall