mornings with Palmer's




I'm pretty particular when it comes to beauty products. I'm one of those girls that has her staples and pretty much sticks to that. I'm in no way an expert but from a girl with extremely sensitive skin (I get red, blotchy, itchy and sometimes hives on a daily basis) there are particular products I am loyal to. 

When Palmer's Cocoa Butter approached me and asked me to promote some of their products it was a very easy and natural yes. I've been using their lotion since high school. I became immediately drawn to the scent as it's very subtle but smells delicious at the same time. It's one of my signature scents you could say! 

I received 3 products, 1 being my staple and two I've never tried before. First off is their classic Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion  which works on my sensitive skin since it's enriched with Vitamin E and that softens and soothes dry skin. I've never had a reaction from it and I can safely say it keeps me hydrated for hours. If you are from Calgary, you know how dry it can get here! It's something I've never been used to since I'm from out east where the weather is completely different.

Second, I received the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick. I was pretty excited to use this as I've heard great things and I saw somewhere that it was one of VS model Candice Swanepoel's can't live without products. I was excited to try this as it can be used all over the body as a travel item but works as a lip balm too. I've been using it a few days just on my lips and it works so well! It has that signature scent too which is not too overbearing. For all you mountain hikers, skiers and snowboarders, the formula doesn't freeze so it's perfect for those icy temps that we all are used to in the Wild Wild West.

Lastly, I tried out the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Solid Formula Jar. This is the original and classic Palmer's formula. What I liked about this was the fact that it didn't feel greasy and the moment you use it it absorbs quickly and leaves you feeling super soft. It also has the highest concentration of Cocoa Butter which means you know you'll be feeling super moisturized. Another great thing about Palmer's which was a reason I started using it as well was the fact that it helps with scars and stretch marks which I know can be popular with you mamas out there or if you're like me and are a bit self conscious about them.

Overall, I've always been a fan of Palmer's and I'm now converted to their other two products as well! Seriously, once you smell their products you won't want to try other cocoa butter items. It's just not the same!

Thank you to Palmer's Canada for sponsoring this post. 


1 comment



  1. Nice posting..thanks.
    Ijin..info investasi lahan keluarga di San Diego Hills memorial Park bebas biaya perawatan dan kebersihan selamanya klik

    thanks for article

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall