summer uniform


top: rvca // jeans: citizens of humanity // sandals: zara // sunglasses: bonlook // bag: winners 

I just want to say thank you to all of you who read my last blog post and sent me DM's asking if everything was ok! Everything is ok! obviously I let things affect me but it's something I'm working on. I'm trying my best to focus on the good in my life.... and there's a lot of good going on! 

I've been so happy this week with my brother being here. It sucks so bad having my family live so far away in Ontario so having him here makes me feel closer to home. I'm also going away this Saturday for a very special wedding and I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to get out of Calgary for a little bit and experience actual summer heat. Calgary hasn't had the best summer and as a girl who is used to an east coast summer... it's tough! 

I've been pretty casual this summer when it comes to my wardrobe. It might have to do with my new-ish job but yeah this is basically what I've been wearing this summer and I love it! Casual but still elevated. This top was a very impromptu purchase and the colours are so fun! What do you guys like to see? Casual or more dressed up? I'm always so curious what you like more!

Have an amazing start to your week! This one will be a busy one for me but I'm excited for what's to come! 


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall