colour your world

colour your world

 Jeans: True Religion // Blouse: Weekday // Necklace: Dia Boutique // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Flats: H&M // Bag: Michael Kors

Lately I've been slighty obsessed with bright coloured denim.. ok I am extremely obsessed. I made a pact with my boyfriend that I wouldn't buy a single thing for myself (clothing wise) for 2 months... but I've been about 7 days sober of this addiction and I'm already in withdrawal. 
My birthday is next month and that Jet Set Michael Kors bag is on my list! At first I thought maybe I should go with a neutral colour like black or brown but I have so many things like that and the orange is so fun and I feel it is so me. 
A lot of people are afraid of wearing such bright denim but I believe if you pair it with a neutral blouse and shoes and then use bright accessories you cannot go wrong.
Do you like coloured denim or do you think it is just a fad?

Hope everyone had a wonderful LONG weekend.

x

5 comments

  1. I'm sooo pumped for all the spring trends!! ahhh the colours are fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not usually a fan of yellow but I love these trousers you have picked and that bag is gorgeous :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for visiting! I checked out yours.. def will follow.. perhaps you can return the favour? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I am french ! I like your post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That green necklace is beautiful! Also the Michael Kors bag! Now following! :)

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall