bits & bites


Hi Friends!
How great is it to have a day off? I fully took advantage of this and slept in! Something I haven't done in a long time. I took a "me" day and got a pedicure and enjoyed the sunshine. 

Here are a few things that are making me smile,

  1.  Lovely flowers I picked up after work one day. Its amazing what flowers can do to brighten up your day.
  2. The note my boyfriend left me with my present for my (our) birthday. Isn't it the cutest? I'm lucky to have him! 
  3.  This is my adorable avó (Portuguese for grandma) I was so happy I got to see them before I went back to Alberta. She is the absolute cutest woman, she always waves goodbye. 
  4. The delicious Pad Thai we made for dinner the other day. It is surprisingly easier to make than I thought! Just add some cilantro, green onions and peanuts and you're good to go!
  5.  Quick lunch I made the other day. Leftover tomatoes and feta with olive oil and balsamic on toast with cream cheese. Some slices of avocado with salt and pepper.. delicious!
  6. My beautiful mother and I. Shes a bigger shopaholic/fashionista than me! I guess I got that from her.  I MISS YOU! TE EXTRANO!

Tomorrow we are off to Jasper to enjoy the beautiful scenery and have a nice lunch. 
I'm so excited!

Have a great day and make sure to check out Piece of Cake. Peace of Mind for her bits & bites! 


2 comments

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall