forgotten items



Top: Urban Outfitters (old) // Trousers & Bracelet: F21 // Necklace: Banana Republic // Shoes: Aldo (here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Tiffany & Co

While I was cleaning out my closet for our upcoming move I stumbled across this lovely shirt I completely forgot about. This is what happens when you have too much clothes! I remembered why I bought it in the first place, it was silky, comfortable and I loved the pattern! (it doesn't hurt that it was 19.99 too when I bought it!). 
As you can see it is not the best looking of days. It has rained all week and it seems the sun has been on vacation.. please come back. 
I also thought I'd mention that it was 2 degrees when I took these pictures.. pretty brave if you ask me. 

I hope some of you have had better weather! 

Have a wonderful Thursday!

p.s Some of you may have noticed I had to redo this post. word of advice to bloggers.. the Ipad does not cooperate with Blogger! eeek!

9 comments

  1. It's sunny and 80 here in St. Louis.

    Love that top. It's funny that it's old, because I have seen so many new tops just like that lately. LOVE that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. See my last post :)

    Bola

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is SO amazing!!! I want it! And I just realized that I wasn't officially following you... Problem solved! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! @Bola I love my shoes too.. although I have to say they are a little painful to break in! haha

    @Vickie! Thanks so much for joining girl! Obv you know I'm a huge fan of your blog! I love that you have the same love for hats! I wear them a lot in the summer!

    Does anyone know how to do the "reply" widget on blogger? I get so confused! haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the top. looks gorgeous on you. and gosh id love to have a balcony haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that feeling. Finding lost things is the best. especially once you remember why you liked it in the first place. I can see why you like this though. so cute!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the graphic top and necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather is very bad but your outfit lighten it ^^

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall