peter pan collar





Shirt: Forever 21 (here) // Jeans: Guess // Belt: American Eagle // Flats: Urban Outfitters // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Tiffany & Co // Bracelet: Etsy (here)

I'm sorry for being a little absent these past few days! I've been so busy with moving and with our guests staying at our place! 
Moving is an incredibly boring and stressful task and I really believe I got sick from all the stress this week! We are still not fully moved in but hopefully by Monday it will be all somewhat organized. It's killing my organized self seeing everything so messy.. UGH haha
Anyways..I'm excited because its FRIDAY and we are taking a half day today and going to Edmonton to show our guests the massive mall and to have a wonderful dinner! I am so excited! I haven't gone to the city in a while. I feel like If I'm in this tiny town for too long I get a little insane so this will definitely relieve some stress!

Any good dinner suggestions from my Edmonton followers? I'd love to know!!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Follow me on Google Friend Connect Here
Follow me on Bloglovin' Here
Follow me on Pinterest Here 

 


11 comments

  1. I love the color of your blouse and the Peter Pan collar! Have fun in Edmonton. Some restaurants I recommend: Tres Carnales (Mexican), Moriarty's, and The Common (for appy's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I'm half Mexican so I'd love to try Tres Carnales! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this top on you! Looking good!

    xo
    Dana
    Big City Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow on you. It's not a colour I can wear. Have fun in the city :0 Funny thing, I sometimes wish I could get out of the city lol!

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shirt! And I can't believe it's from Forever 21...they continue to amaze me. Probably my favorite place for inexpensive and awesome stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top is adorable. I am so in love with yellow lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that blouse - so pretty, and such a fabulous color on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG ! This skirt is awesome !
    At last my favorite ! Love MUSTARD :p

    www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall