the tweed jacket

jacket: zara  // top: urban outfitters (old) // jeans: urban outfitters (old) // heels: guess // watch: michael kors 

I'm having quite the obsession with statement jackets lately. I've always been a fan of blazers and coats and I consider them my weakness when Fall comes around. 
When I was in Vancouver, I did a little bit of shopping (naturally) and looked around the Zara clearance section and found a whole rack of these jackets. I'm not sure if it was the colour that was holding people back from purchasing it or what but I absolutely love it. It has such a unique colour combination and I actually find this tweed jacket to be timeless. 
Also, I do realise I can't seem to let go of these boyfriend jeans. I'm holding on to the last bits of summer. I can already feel the cold breeze in the morning and evenings. The evenings seem to be getting shorter too which is making me a little sad. Although, on a plus side I am a huge fan of fall fashion. Bring on the boots!

Happy Monday!



13 comments

  1. oooh, I'm loving this little jacket! I've been having a tweed obsession as well and absolutely love the shade of the one you have! Love how you paired it with boyfriend jeans - such a good look!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as always. Love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the ripped up denim!! So perfect with that jacket, which is definitely timeless, such a classic piece
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are killing it with the jackets lately! I love ALL of them! This one is so pretty, and I love that you paired the super feminine jacket with the distressed denim! Gorgeous look! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sophisticated in this tweed jacket! Love your heels, too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty & sophisticated...and I love the contrast with the distressed denim...awesome outfit Melanie!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are gorgeous!!! Great look!

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good tweed jacket! Love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been noticing the shorter nights too and I'm trying to be in denial about summer coming to an end.....but like you, I just LOVE boots.

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it love it love it! And those shoes!!!!!!!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the combination between the ripped jeans and the tweed jacket. What a good find from Zara!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those jeans are awesome!! :)

    justtheoutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall