western style


dress: forever 21 // boots: frye // necklaces: gifted // watch: marc by marc jacobs 

Happy Friday! 
I apologize for my lack of posts this week, I've been so sick lately (seriously who gets a cold in the summer? THIS GIRL!) and my family arrived so I've been busy with them! 

This look is what I wore last week when I finally made my way to the Calgary Stampede. When I saw this dress a few weeks ago at Forever 21 I immeditely thought it would be perfect for the Stampede festivities. The only problem? I saw a few other girls with the same idea... oh well I still love it!
I also realized I don't wear these boots nearly as often as I should. I love them so much but I find them pretty hard to pair with things. Do you ever have items in your closet that are like this? Where you love them so much but somehow only wear them maybe 2 or 3 times a year? UGH. I don't regret the purchase though, they are so beautiful! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend & as always thank you for reading! xx 




6 comments

  1. This dress is adorable! And yes, I totally have a pair of moto boots that rarely get worn, even though I love them!! I find it's when items are a little bit different from your normal style, it just kind of throws you off! But these boots are super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I looove this kind of style. That print is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress - and love it paired with the boots! Hope you're feeling better soon :) Xo, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frye boots! Built to last. Looking cute doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH you and me both, girl! I caught a nasty summer cold, and I feel like it's lingering forever. Like, who gets sick in summer?!?!

    Anyway, I love the outfit. Totally perfect for the Stampede. I have those boots and they're one of my all time faves. They look great with the dress!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  6. A user can reply to all the emails without opening it in the window. This application provides an outlook which is a brand new clutter. This software offers to all Microsoft Applications. It provides high-performance services for popular office programs. This application also contains very efficient tools for home-usage. If a user possesses different digital devices at home, this app is best for usage.Microsoft Office 365 Product Key

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall