neon neon neon


sweater: joe fresh (on sale!) // pants: club monaco // shoes: zara // bag: 3.1 phillip lim for target // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // bracelet: j.crew 

These past couple of days have been quite chilly here in Calgary and as a result the sun decided to take a vacay all weekend (I was NOT happy). When I took these photos yesterday, the sun finally decided to make an appearance! I was so happy because it was truly "golden hour" which of course makes for great lighting for photos. It's supposed to get warmer again this week which is such a relief because I'm not ready for Fall yet!

This neon sweater was one of the items I purchased from Joe Fresh when they had a huge sale a few weeks ago. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed with neon especially if it's yellow! I know some people might think it's a little "highlighter" but when paired correctly it can look quite chic.

What do you think of neon? Would you wear it?





4 comments

  1. This top looks so great on you - I love how you've styled it, I'm always so nervous to wear neon but you make it look good girl! XO, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome sweety...I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are seriously rocking the neon! I just love that top on you. Such a pretty look!!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is great! I love the neon, and those pants and shoes are so great on you!

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall